Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Civil Discourse-The Purpose and Procedeure of What Will Follow

I am young, ignorant, and ready to be wrong. I am full of ideas that are partially developed and partially false. I am not affiliated with any organization or movement, and I don't espouse any specific ideology or dogma.


I have notions and beliefs that need to be tested; that I need to adapt and define. I hope that others will help me in this. I will begin posting essays and opinions of various lengths, as I finish them. In time, I would like other thinkers of contrasting and complimentary views to be able to share their unique perspectives here as well. I intend to make this space as engaging as possible and encourage any feedback, be it criticism, comments, corrections, or chatter. Sincerely, Leonard Sprout

No comments:

Post a Comment